Vithal Kamats – India’s Renowned Chain of Restaurants Invites Franchise Partners
Vithal Kamats Restaurant Franchise
Launched in 2005, Vithal Kamats Original Family Restaurants (VKOFR) – managed by Vidli Restaurants Pvt Ltd – is one of the fastest growing chains of quick service restaurants spread across western & northern India regions. VKOFR is recognized for delivering hygienic, convenient and quality food in mid-tier Indian quick serve snack market. Vidli Restaurants Pvt Ltd is promoted by the Kamats Group – a renowned hospitality brand operating a large number hotels and restaurants in different states of India. Efficiently managed by Shri Vithal V Kamat, the Group operates Five Star Hotels – Orchid, Four Star Hotels – Vits & Heritage Hotels – Gadhs.
Vithal Kamts Franchisee Models
Kamats Original Family Restaurant Franchise – Family Dinning format
This Model is in the form of a Fine Dining Restaurant that is present at the high traffic moving streets of a city and highways and that serves the local crowd & travelers. The best example of City Model is Kamats at Treeo , Nashik & Kamats at Karmala Pune. Basic requirement from Franchise is: Road Facing- Prominent Location, Area Required: 1500- 3000 sq ft (Seating 80- 100 People), Franchise cost: 61 – 69 lacs.
Kamats Restaurant Franchise – Khao.Jao City format
This Model is in the form of a self service that is present at the high traffic moving streets of a city and that serves the local crowd. Basic requirement from Franchise is: Road Facing- Prominent Location, Area Required: 250- 500 sq ft. Franchise cost: 28 – 30 lacs.
Kamats Restaurant-Kiosk Format
This Format is specially designed for space constraint like railway station & mall. Investment required : 20-25 lacs.
VITHAL KAMATS MASTER FRANCHISEE SELECTION PROCESS:
- Submission of the Master Franchisee Application Form
- Upon Successful short listing of the Application Form, we will provide a Preliminary approval via email to proceed to the next step.
- Submission and Presentation of the Business Plan by the Applicant
- Confidential Documents executed by both the parties
- Initial Financial and Legal Documentation provided to Prospective Master Franchisee
- Due Diligence Conducted by Both the Parties
- Master Franchisee Joining Fees Paid
- Master Franchisee Agreements Executed
- Induction/Training Dates Confirmed
Vithal Kamats Business Plan
1. Development Plan
- Five Year Development Schedule
- Identify Primary Areas
- Identify Sites for the Initial 2 year period
2. Management Structure
- Who will fill the key Positions
- Projection of the staffing needs for the next 5 years
3. Marketing Plan
- Pricing and Positioning
- Brand Development Strategy
- Promotional Tactics
4. Financial Plan
- Development Cost as per the Development Schedule
- Identification of Sources of Capital
- Projected Financials including cash flow for next 5 Years.
Thanks for your interest in Vithal Kamats Franchise. Kindly mail your details (Your Name, Contact No., Email, Investment Range, Your City, Your interest area or brand) for Franchise Enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you shortly.