Vithal Kamats – India’s Renowned Chain of Restaurants Invites Franchise Partners
Vithal Kamats Restaurant Franchise
Launched in 2005, Vithal Kamats Original Family Restaurants (VKOFR) – managed by Vidli Restaurants Pvt Ltd – is one of the fastest growing chains of quick service restaurants spread across western & northern India regions. VKOFR is recognized for delivering hygienic, convenient and quality food in mid-tier Indian quick serve snack market. Vidli Restaurants Pvt Ltd is promoted by the Kamats Group – a renowned hospitality brand operating a large number hotels and restaurants in different states of India. Efficiently managed by Shri Vithal V Kamat, the Group operates Five Star Hotels – Orchid, Four Star Hotels – Vits & Heritage Hotels – Gadhs.
Vithal Kamts Franchisee Models
Kamats Original Family Restaurant Franchise – Family Dinning format
This Model is in the form of a Fine Dining Restaurant that is present at the high traffic moving streets of a city and highways and that serves the local crowd & travelers. The best example of City Model is Kamats at Treeo , Nashik & Kamats at Karmala Pune. Basic requirement from Franchise is: Road Facing- Prominent Location, Area Required: 1500- 3000 sq ft (Seating 80- 100 People), Franchise cost: 61 – 69 lacs.
Kamats Restaurant Franchise – Khao.Jao City format
This Model is in the form of a self service that is present at the high traffic moving streets of a city and that serves the local crowd. Basic requirement from Franchise is: Road Facing- Prominent Location, Area Required: 250- 500 sq ft. Franchise cost: 28 – 30 lacs.
Kamats Restaurant-Kiosk Format
This Format is specially designed for space constraint like railway station & mall. Investment required : 20-25 lacs.
VITHAL KAMATS MASTER FRANCHISEE SELECTION PROCESS:
- Submission of the Master Franchisee Application Form
- Upon Successful short listing of the Application Form, we will provide a Preliminary approval via email to proceed to the next step.
- Submission and Presentation of the Business Plan by the Applicant
- Confidential Documents executed by both the parties
- Initial Financial and Legal Documentation provided to Prospective Master Franchisee
- Due Diligence Conducted by Both the Parties
- Master Franchisee Joining Fees Paid
- Master Franchisee Agreements Executed
- Induction/Training Dates Confirmed
Vithal Kamats Business Plan
1. Development Plan
- Five Year Development Schedule
- Identify Primary Areas
- Identify Sites for the Initial 2 year period
2. Management Structure
- Who will fill the key Positions
- Projection of the staffing needs for the next 5 years
3. Marketing Plan
- Pricing and Positioning
- Brand Development Strategy
- Promotional Tactics
4. Financial Plan
- Development Cost as per the Development Schedule
- Identification of Sources of Capital
- Projected Financials including cash flow for next 5 Years.